£30,000 / annum
National Remit - home-based
South East England
CCTV & Systems
An experienced engineer, you will be responsible for the servicing and maintenance of access control, intruder alarm and CCTV security systems at client sites. You will communicate with customers by telephone and during site visits, ensuring new installations are correctly commissioned and faults rectified. You will plan and manage your workload, carrying out a programme of preventative maintenance, undertaking audits and responding to urgent requests and callouts as required. You will also provide training to customers and colleagues as required.
With good organisation and administration skills, you will also be responsible for collecting and recording site configuration information, producing reports of work completed and issues raised, and ensuring compliance information is correctly recorded.
Normal hours of work are 40 per week, 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, and you will also be required to provide ‘out of hours’ cover on a rota basis (one week in two). A call-out allowance, vehicle and phone will be provided.
Experience and competence in the installation and maintenance of access control systems, intruder alarms and CCTV systems are essential, and to succeed you will also need:
The following would be desirable:
- Proven experience in the servicing and installation of security systems
- A good Knowledge of enterprise Intruder, Access Control and IP CCTV systems
- Good computer literacy - including MS Office and Outlook
- The ability to diagnose faults and propose solutions without supervision
- Strong customer-focus, communication and team-working skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- A full driving licence
- A relevant CSCS or ECS card required to work on a construction site
- To meet vetting requirements to at least BS7858 standard;
- MILESTONE and Avigilon IP CCTV certification
- Knowledge of NSI and the audit process
- Proven IP CCTV experience
- CTC or SC clearance
Established in 1987, ICTS specialises in the provision of integrated security and customer services within the most demanding environments. We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do the same.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
Do you have a current, valid driving licence?
Can you provide original evidence of your right to work within the UK?