GLASGOW / SCOTLAND
October 18, 2021
Negotiable depending on experience/training and knowledge + company Van/Fuel Card, Laptop, iPhone
Silver Cloud Ltd are one of Scotland’s most successful independent Communications Companies. A specialist provider of Telecoms Installation, Maintenance and support to the Telecoms Channel. We operate Locally and Nationally with a large Client base which continues to grow. We offer a full and comprehensive Telecoms Consultancy, installation and maintenance service, and In line with ongoing business success we now seek an additional Telecoms Engineer.Telecoms Engineer required for both Field and office based Technical support in the Glasgow / Scotland Area.
Ideally you will have the following experience:
Additional experience if possible:
- Extensive Telephony installation and technical support experience.
- Familiar with WAN/LAN and SIP technologies
- Configuration, monitoring and fault finding – routers and data switches
- Experience in Microsoft OS and software
- Experience of Wi-Fi technology is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written are prerequisite
- Experience of LG telecom systems
- Experience of Gamma Horizon
- An understanding of Networks and IT fundamentals
This is an interesting and varied role involving field based support and maintenance, remote diagnostics, new system installation & commissioning, together with office based technical support responsibilities. For the right candidate the role has excellent career development and prospects. The role would suit a hardworking, dedicated & motivated experienced telecom engineer who wants to further develop their career within a dynamic, ambitious and expanding Telecoms company. Although mainly based in the Glasgow / Scotland area, the successful candidate may be required to travel to customer sites around the UK.
Do you want to be a valued member of a fun team? If so send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org