The best full stack developers wanted for one of the best growth software companies in Europe.
Union Street is a multi-award-winning company based in London. Recently, the CTO has opened a new modern office in Derry and wants to expand his dev team as well as increasing the customer base in Ireland.
The CTO is looking to recruit a team of full stack developers who can ‘power code’ and produce quality development.
We are looking for intelligent, articulate developers and in return we will reward the right people with high basic salaries, annual bonuses and lots of other perks.
If you are a motivated and highly skilled individual then please apply, we want to recruit you ASAP.
Your job will include:
- Working within a small but highly talented team of developers and testers
- Understanding business requirements and building quality systems to satisfy client’s needs
- Active participation in Scrum activities
- Ensuring quality is maintained throughout the SDLC in its entirety
- Working with CTO, Product Owners, technical authorities and other engineers to implement robust, scalable solutions
- Expertise in ASP.NET (MVC, Web API
- Expertise in Entity Framework, LINQ, C#/VB.NET
- Experience in T-SQL and Microsoft SQL Server
- HTML & CSS
- 4 years’ commercial experience in a similar role
- Ability to adhere to coding standards, ‘best practice’ methods and company procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- To pull out all the stops to achieve tight deadlines
Experience of Agile (SCRUM) practices
- Understanding of RESTful system architecture
- Familiarity with TFS or other source code management tools
- Knowledge of wider .Net framework WCF
- Flexible working hours
- Company events & social hours
- Casual dress
- Bonus scheme
Reference ID: USTNI2901
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £55,000.00 to £65,000.00 /year
- .net: 4 years (Preferred)