Who We Are
Administrate is a training management platform
[http://www.getadministrate.com/core/] used by hundreds of companies around the world to plan, design, deliver, and measure learning and development for their employees and customers. Our mission is to provide an industry-leading platform that enables enterprises to run their training function more efficiently and effectively so that they can focus more on connecting with people than administrating programs.
We are a fast growing, energetic company, with an established global customer base, a solid core team, and a clear vision. And, we’re looking for a new QA Engineer!
Who You Are
You're passionate about what you do. Always searching for a challenge, always looking to improve, you found yourself puzzle and problem-solving from an early age, and reaching a solution wasn’t enough for you. You were constantly striving to do it better and faster.
You like to be creative, but at work you choose standards and reuse, because teams are not just one person, and you don't reinvent the wheel.
You're striving for perfection, but grounded in reality, getting the job done comes first, but it's never something to hide behind, because you don't do 'ok'. If something isn't working you say why, and how to sort it.
You're honest to a fault.
You love to work with great people and understand that small teams, dynamic companies and flexible working environments are unparalleled.
You are keen to develop and grow your career and skills with a passion for learning and continuous improvement.
What You'll Do
You'll be part of our Product Delivery department, working on business critical applications with real customers around the world. You'll work collaboratively with the software engineering teams to ensure the high quality of their work.
We have automated large portions of our testing but there is always further to go. You will contribute directly to the test suites and report on their effectiveness. You will also perform exploratory and acceptance testing of new features and enhancements.
We're all about collaboration so our teams review and test each other's code, provide feedback and share best practice.
What you will need
- Experience of a range of white box and black box testing methods
- Good breadth of knowledge in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience of manual and exploratory test methods for web application
- Experience in automating test scripts
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative Agile team
- Flexibility to learn and work with new technologies
What You'll Get
- Work a four day week but get paid for five
- Work around your life with our flexible working policy
- Real impact on our products. We are a team of equals, the best ideas win, whomever has them.
- Pension scheme and life assurance (4x salary)
- Invest in your mental wellbeing with our onsite therapist
- Do your best work using brand new tech
- Learn, learn, learn with access to a library of educational books
- Get to know your colleagues with a team lunch every Wednesday
- Free snacks, fruit, and drinks fridge