- Permanent Contract
- Band 5, NHS Agenda for Change £24,892 - £24,157
- 37.5 hrs per week
Our service desk is in the process of expanding our operational hours to better meet the needs of our staff. This will involve working a rota covering 7am to 7pm on weekdays and working 9am to 5pm at the weekends. It’s likely this weekend working will only be required once in every 8 weeks. This comes with several benefits including enhanced pay and additional annual leave entitlement (on top of the standard 27 days leave per year).
If you are a current SECAmb employee, by applying for this position, if successful you will move to the terms and conditions associated with the post. Any unsocial hours payments will be paid under the Section 2 agreement of agenda for change. Section 2 unsocial hours will need to be claimed via your monthly timesheet. More information regarding Section 2 can be found in the Agenda for Change handbook and on theour dedicated Section 2 page on The Zone.
Working in the front line of IT support, our IT Support Engineers must be totally customer-focused, providing a friendly and professional customer experience for internal and external customers.
- New NHS employees will be eligible to join the NHS Pension Scheme
- A minimum 27 days' holiday each year, increasing after 5 years’ service
- Personal and professional development and training opportunities.
- Salary Sacrifice schemes for cars or push bikes
- Access to occupational health and counselling services
- Award winning wellbeing hub
- Back up buddy App
- Access to NHS discounts, offering NHS employees a range of money-saving deals