Digital Engineer/BIM Manager
South West, commutable from Swindon, Bath, Chippenham, Basingstoke, Oxford, Bristol and Cheltenham.
Salary / Benefits
£50,000 - £62,000 negotiable dependant on experience and level, plus car allowance/car and package.
Working for a Tier 1 civil engineering principal conthe business's approach and utilisation of BIM from Tender stage through to handover and delivery of a project; and to help projects understand and influence where and how they can utilise BIM
To be suitable for the position you must have
- An engineering or technically based HND or degree level qualification.
- Knowledge of BIM Suite of Documents and their implementation.
- Experience utilising both Autodesk and Bentley Systems 2D & 3D applications.
- Experience or creating of 4D schedules through Autodesk Navisworks & Synchro Pro.
- Knowledge of the methods of civil engineering construction - Reinforced structures, earthworks etc
- Come from an Engineering background to be able to lead the strategic management and implementation of BIM for the business
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have
- Professional qualifications eg, BRE BIM Level 2 Certificated Practitioner, or similar
- Design management experience on infrastructure construction projects
- Manage 2D/3D modelling resource, including freelance resources where required.
- Lead the implementation of companywide document control standardisation process
- Lead BIM delivery on acquisitions
- Support the implementation of BIM on live projects
- Generate feedback reports on BIM best practice.
- Travel to other sites and company offices as needed.
- Support the work associated with CAD/BIM/Document Management software/systems upgrades, testing and implementation.
More in depth job description on request.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.