- Professional Engineering qualification with 10+ years’ experience, at least 5 of which was in a senior engineering design position; or equivalent time spent in lead position in an equivalent industry.
- Computer literacy, with emphasis on Solidworks, AutoCAD, Microsoft Project/Word/Excel, Google Sheets/Docs and Adobe/PDF.
- Current full valid driving license.
- Knowledge of construction design stages and contractor responsibilities
- Design of Ventilation, Fuel, Exhaust and Cooling Systems associated with Generator Integration
- Co-ordinate mechanical design requirements to meet programme and to ensure handover of project / any phased handover, on time.
- Work closely with the electrical engineering team ensuring that the combined designs are fully coordinated.
- To obtain supplier quotations and make recommendations for such work in conjunction with inhouse Contracts,
- Site Managers, QS, and Purchasing teams.
- To operate within defined Budgets.
- To attend and chair Services design meetings and circulate minutes.
- Identify discrepancies between M&E, Structural, Architectural and Client provisions
- To obtain approval of technical submittals from Design Team within agreed dates.
- To ensure M&E works are coordinated on site between Clients, Consultants and Sub-Contractors.
Indeed Hire and Aidan Strain Electrical Engineering Ltd are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- SolidWorks 3D CAD software: 1 year (Required)
- electrical design: 10 years (Required)
- Diploma of Higher Education (Required)