Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don’t have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds – with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo.
That’s why over 4,100+ highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 54 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations. Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals.
Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive for Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
Junior Development Engineer
Sanderson Multi-Channel Retail is a division of Sanderson Group Plc and operates as a software and services company working with a number of leading retailers and brands in the retail sector. We work with fast growing retailers such as Hotel Chocolat, Office Shoes, Richer Sounds, and Beaverbrooks to name a few. We work with their teams to deliver software applications that improve their customer’s experience and drive sales growth across all channels.
Sanderson MCR is part of Sanderson Digital, which develops its own software IPR employing an in-house team of engineers and analysts alongside the service delivery team.
To provide technical development resource within the Development team using Microsoft technologies. Work will involve developments in C#, T-SQL, and MS SQL Server. We are looking for a team player with broad technical knowledge who is keen to work on a range of different projects. The team operates in an Agile environment working on multiple concurrent projects for our leading multi-channel retail customers.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications
- A 2.1 or higher degree in a relevant discipline
- Able to demonstrate good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good team player and confident communicator
- Excellent problem solver and logical thinker
- Keen to learn new skills and learn adapt to new challenges
- Adaptable and self-motivated
- Appropriate on the job training will be provided by a Mentor and other colleagues and additionally from external training providers
- An opportunity to gain Level 4 Software Developer accreditation
Accountabilities (main functions)
- To carry out assigned tasks, using in house methodology (Agile/Scrum) to time, quality, specification and budget
- Ensure company standards and procedures in relation to development projects are maintained
- To contribute and assist in the development and maintenance of quality standards and procedures
- Communicate with customers effectively and in line with project requirements
- Provide customer support as required
- Assigned Project tasks are completed within the agreed timescale, quality and budget
- Procedures and standards for key processes and product are maintained in line with the in house methodology
- Company policies (timekeeping etc.) are maintained
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!