Purpose of Role: Scheduling jobs, Admin duties, Invoicing & Departmental Duties
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Invoicing customers for engineering orders
· Processing service reports
· Sending Handpieces off for repair
· Processing invoicing from Mi-tec
· Sending engineering parts to customers
· Creating and updating Certificates for annual services
· Sending Gas machines and other equipment off for repair
· Handling trust invoices and updating equipment
· Contacting Suppliers for up to date engineering parts and equipment
· Creating Quoting for customers
· Tracking updates on orders for engineers
· Updating Databases
· Creating & updating product codes
· Scheduling Jobs for engineers
· Admin related duties
· Organising parts to send to engineers & customers
· Organising Installations
· Resolving Customers Queries
· Stock Control for engineering department
Standard Company Requirements
· To comply with all Health and Safety requirements as outlined by the Health and Safety Executive and business.
· To participate in all relevant quality programmes and assist as required in quality initiatives.
· To comply with the guidelines of the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) to maintain an awareness and understanding of regulations that apply to the post.
· Where the role includes any task relating to the purchasing, storage or sales of medicines, an understanding of the principles of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) is required.
· At all times the post-holder should act in a way that supports the Company in maintaining its essential licences and certifications.
· To ensure PPE issued by the business is worn in accordance with Health & Safety legislation.
· Training is undertaken as recommended by your Manager.
· Carry out any other reasonable request as requested by your Manager.
· Ability to manage time well
· Ability to multitask
· Ability to work under pressure
· Good organisational skills
· Sage Experience a plus
· Microsoft Office
· Previous use of Performance management software
· Experience in a scheduling & administrative background
· Experience of working in an engineering background preferred but not essential
· GCSE Maths & English
· Degree preferred but not essential
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent