Oct 20, 2021
Newcastle/Gateshead, NET, GB
We’re looking for a Field Service Engineer to join us based in Newcastle- Gateshead
Why You Should Join Us
For over two centuries Molson Coors has been brewing beverages that unite people for all of life’s moments. We produce some of the most beloved and iconic beer brands ever made. While the company’s history is rooted in beer, we offer a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
Our growing beverage portfolio in the UK & Ireland includes Madri Excepcional, Pravha, Staropramen, Blue Moon, Cobra, Rekorderlig & Aspall Cyder alongside popular favourites Coors, Carling - the UK’s number one selling lager, and the UK’s number one selling cask ale - Doom Bar.
As a Field Service Engineer, you’ll provide technical installation and brand support to our customers across your territory. Having a good understanding of basic electrical is key as you’ll maintain dispense and cooling equipment to specified quality standards, and advise, instruct and train customers where required.
You’ll be fluent in customer service to ensure that all brands are dispensing to the highest standards, and where these standards are not being achieved to propose and implement the right solutions. You’ll also deliver a consistent service standard: Orders, installs and returns.
Being field based the role will involve lone working but as we’re a advocate for culture, you’ll have support round you whenever you need it & to ensure we are there easily. We’ll supply you with a phone & iPad to do your job but also for ease whist you’re on the go!
You’ll ensure that our company expectations are met in respect to safe working, customer experience, technical competence, commercial target delivery, and agreed quality standards in beer dispense.
- Driving Licence
- Computer literate in Microsoft Outlook & basic Word & Excel documents
- Team Orientated
- Good customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills & problem solving
- Good verbal & written skills are essential.
- The ability to communicate technical information & training to customers who may not be familiar with the trade
- Reliance - on occasion professionally handle difficult conversations.
- Good understanding of basic electrical, refrigeration & pressurised systems fault finding to component level
Molson Coors Beverage Company:
- Company Van, Phone, Ipad, Product Allowance & pension are all part of just SOME of the benefits at working for Molson Coors.
- An organisation that is constantly evolving, with a People First mindset and a commitment to building an inclusive culture.
- We’re one of the Most Attractive Employers winning the Top Employer award for the last 8 years.
- Flexible work programmes to ensure a work life balance is maintained such as our market leading Moments That Matter for significant moments in your life.
- Commitment to the physical and mental wellbeing of all our people. We are proud to have been awarded Gold in Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Awards.
- We’re committed to raising industry standards and leaving a positive imprint on our employees, consumers, communities and the environment which is reflected in Our Beer Print and our 2025 sustainability targets.
Molson Coors Beverage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we seek diversity. We want to continue to create an environment where our people are truly able to be themselves at work, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion. We want people to be able to bring their own creativity and style to work, so that we get diversity in our thinking across our organisation, as we believe that we are a better business for it.
This makes our talent strategy simple – we want the best talent in all our roles, regardless of their background. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew and our people are our greatest asset.