We are a small, family run company serving businesses in the Armagh and surrounding areas. Due to continued expansion we now wish to recruit an IT Engineer to ensure the level of service provided is maintained.
As an IT Engineer, you will provide technical assistance to our customers. This will include installing, maintaining and troubleshooting computer hardware and software, including servers, desktops, laptops and peripheral equipment.
Key Duties include:
- Provide Technical Support for Windows, Microsoft Office, SQL Server, Exchange Server and other computer software installations including customers’ software products.
- System administrator, responsible for security infrastructure (firewall, VPN, appliances, anti-virus, web usage etc).
- Plan, monitor and administer Backup and Disaster Recovery provision.
- Maintain network infrastructure, e.g., switches, servers, routers.
- Maintain accurate inventory of equipment and software.
- To be the first point of contact for our customers requiring technical support and implementation assistance.
- Resolve customer support tickets raised through our helpdesk and escalate when required.
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- Able to provide great service to our customers with pleasant manner and excellent communication skills;
- Able to prioritise tasks to ensure excellent service is delivered to our customers;
- Adaptable and with a resilient nature, with the ability to self-manage work load to meet demands of the business;
- Able to follow both verbal and written instructions thoroughly;
- Reliable, well organised, well presented & self motivated with good time keeping and meticulous attention to detail.
- 3 years’ experience in an IT Support role
- Experience in the following technologies:
- Windows Server
- SQL Server
- MS Exchange Server
- MS Windows and Office desktop applications
- MS Office 365
- Full driving licence
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Company Events
- Employee Discount
- On-site Parking
- Information Technology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19