Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF,
one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Req ID 4906 |[[filter6]], United Kingdom
We are seeking a Quality Engineer for our Powertrain Division located in Shirley, UK
- Planning, realization and monitoring of the process and quality development activities for the Car Powertrain Technology team in UK
- Local customer contact for engineering processes and engineering quality
- Assurance of product development project related engineering quality
- Coordination of organizational Quality Management for local product development
- Provision of process and quality trainings for the local development engineers
- Degree in Engineering, Quality Management or related discipline
- Proficient experience with automotive SPICE
- Proficient experience with methods for problem and risk analysis
- Ability to interface with cross-functional teams, all levels of personnel and management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer-oriented approach
Be part of our ZF team as Quality Engineer and apply now!
Kimberly L Korttila
(1) 734 855-3699
Our Commitment to Diversity
ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Quality Engineer, Engineer, Quality Manager, Product Development, Engineering, Quality, Research