Corporate Job Title
Regional Production Line Manager – Europe & Africa
The Applications Engineer will be responsible for supporting sales and operations for projects involving engineered wellbore intervention solutions using available technologies including coordination of all available resources domestically and internationally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 10 years of industry related experience or 15 years minimum of industry related experience.
- 5-7 years of experience managing cementing or downhole products for the oil and gas industry.
- Understands and adheres to all Foreign Corrupt Practices Act regulations.
- Foundation in land and offshore operations.
- Understands the market and fluent in current events.
Key Functional Skills
- Must be proficient in computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Visio.
- Experience in modeling software such as Landmark Wellplan and the Pegasus Products.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Promotes safety, service quality & environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Provide technical support to sales and operations across well bore intervention product line.
- Work with current and prospective sales representatives and customers to establish needs, specifications, and possible product modifications for future sales.
- Review customer requirements, specifications and make recommendations for technical and commercial proposals.
- Provide technical services to customers relating to use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Occasionally meet with customers to develop and design project specific products and services.
- Advise sales personnel, customers, and potential customers on the technical issues that affect the application of related services and products.
- Upon receipt of purchase order, prepare documentation for and participate in meetings concerning turnover of a proposal to a project.
- May train customers and/or field personnel on new products.
- Informs customers of technological improvements and of the advantages to the customer of using the company’s products.
- Follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manages customer complaints and issues.
- Manages quality problems that arise in the field in a fair and equitable manner to both the customer and the company.
- All other related duties assigned by the supervisor / manager
- Extended work shifts to meet deadlines; weekends as required.
- Office and workshop-based role