Maintenance Engineer job. Our client based in Craigavon wish to recruit an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their growing team, on a full time basis. Excellent salary available depending on experience.
Excellent Package available with strong overtime rate
Report to Maintenance Supervisor and Engineering Manager. The Maintenance Engineer is required to work independently as required and have a good working relationship with production management and operators. Willing to give technical advice to production when required.
- Actively participate in fault finding / re-engineering of plant and equipment to ensure continuous improvement of all operations.
- Implementation of Preventative Maintenance schedules and completing associated work Management documentation.
- Reading of electrical drawings.
- Reactive maintenance tasks (breakdowns, machine set up).
- Assessing need of spare parts
- Maintain the required standards of housekeeping.
It is anticipated that the successful candidate will come from a similar background and will be looking for the next challenge in their career. Self-starting and motivated, applicants will also need to satisfy the following:
- Time/Skill-Served Electrical or mechanical maintenance engineer with Industrial Experience
- Understanding of mechanical pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Experience in diagnosing and solving problems
Excellent salary available for the right candidate depending on experience, excellent overtime rates available.
Does this sound like the challenge you have been looking for? Do you have the skills and experience required to excel in this position? Then please forward your CV ensuring it demonstrates how you meet the essential criteria.
Conor O’Hagan, Brightwater Recruitment Specialists
Reference ID: COH9218763
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £36,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Store discounts
- Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)