In support of our expanding global customer base and ambitious growth plans we are looking to strengthen our analytics capability within the organisation. To support this projected growth we want to attract talented Data Engineers with 2+ years' experience who will become key contributors to our Managed Service Team.
As a Data Analyst you will be responsible for:
You will need:
- Working with Qlik Sense and QlikView across multiple clients, possibly at the same time
- Supporting other members of the team in creating collateral and promoting Neueda in the wider data world in NI and further afield
- Identifying and escalating issues that can cause delays in projects
You will stand out if:
- At least 2 years experience of Qlik (View and Sense)
- Understanding the Server elements of Qlik across standard and enterprise implementations
- Good understanding and experience of end to end ETL
- Experience of working alongside clients, at various levels in the organisation. Confidence to challenge when there may be better solutions.
- Experience of using Agile in an Analytics function
- Able to turn customer requirements into a functional product.
- You will also need access to your own transport.
What Neueda can offer you:
- You have good industry experience in utilities and healthcare
- You have experience of other BI tools, such as Power BI and Tableau
- You are active in the Analytics space in Northern Ireland
- You have genuine passion interest in data, and understanding the value of data for organisations.
Who we are:
- An opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a focus on our values high performance culture, and workplace you can be proud to be a part of.
- A competitive basic salary and package of benefits and perks, with opportunities for professional development, training and travel.
- Be part of a team which values creativity, ambition and ownership.
- Be part of our success and be part of something special.
Neueda is an award-winning, trusted partner to local and international organisations in the public sector, private sector and capital markets. We deliver digital solutions to enable our customers to transform and improve the way they do business.
In return, our people can expect a fun, friendly and dynamic environment with challenging projects and access to the latest thinking and technologies to help push the boundaries. We work very hard to ensure our roles aren’t just jobs – Neueda is where our people choose to be, where their voice is valued, where they grow personally and professionally and where they can reach their full potential.
Be Part of Something Special:
As a company, what makes us truly unique are our values and behaviours – our culture of shared values and beliefs, and our ‘personality’. Our ‘people’ are those whose values aligns with our own. Developing and investing in our people, keeping them happy and motivated, is key to our success. Our people want to add value and feel part of something special and we pride ourselves on hiring the best talent and developing a high-performance high-trust culture that everyone is proud to be part of.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and can satisfy the criteria please express your interest for more information please email Aaron Somers at email@example.com.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.