Chiswick Business Park
£45-55,000 dependent on experience
About The Role
Utilizing your experience and expertise, you will help architect, design, build and deploy solutions on new and emergent technologies that form the backbone of our infrastructure.
Tasks will include providing 3rd line support and day-to-day server/network maintenance and administration along with working on a number of infrastructure projects.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Ongoing mentoring and training
- Exposure to diverse aspects of the business
- Meaningful career progression
- Vibrant company culture, including paid-for social events
- Well-being package including enhanced sick pay and subsidised gym
- Enhanced parental policies, including generous shared parental leave
Our stunning Chiswick Park headquarters. Chiswick Business Park is built around a lake and offers weekly events such as food festivals, zip-lining and beach volleyball in the summer.
- Strong knowledge of IT Infrastructure and related technologies.
- Proven hands on experience of installing and configuring Microsoft Enterprise products as an implementer.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Solutions which includes Windows Server platforms, Active Directory, Group Policy, System Center Configuration Manager and Exchange Server.
- Strong knowledge of Virtualisation technologies – VMware & Hyper-V.
- Extensive knowledge with Infrastructure Migration & Refresh. System Automation, Scripting and PowerShell.
- Knowledge of Cisco Solutions which includes switching & routing, wireless, security, firewalls, and VoIP.
- Experience with Dell\EMC hardware such as PowerEdge, SAN, NAS and Compellent preferable & Backup Solutions.
- Level III experience working within infrastructure.
- Ideally you should have accreditation with VMware, Microsoft, and Cisco and have proven experience of working with a System Integrator/Consultancy, implementing solutions.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT or related technical degree desirable.
- Experience working within Managed Service Providers & consultancies.
- Ability to quickly assimilate new technologies and solve complex problems.
- Ability to manage and work concurrently on multiple assignments.
- Ability to work well within a team and also independently.
- Process driven mind-set and approach.
- Excellent problem solving/root cause analysis skills required.
- A can do attitude and natural problem solving ability. Willing to go the extra mile.
About The Company
At Foxtons, we’re famous for setting the standard in property. We do this by hiring brilliant people to help achieve our goal of being the best place for our customers to find their dream home or unlock the value of their property investment.
Over the last 30 years we’ve built a network of almost 60 branches and a strong operational infrastructure that enables our teams to achieve the highest standards in delivering exceptional service to our customers. Award-winning training ensures our teams have the strong local expertise that our customers expect from us, while our market-leading technology empowers all our staff to provide the best customer experience possible.