Ovarro is a market-leading provider of remote telemetry units, secure SCADA systems and business optimisation software. From our humble beginnings in Sheffield over 40 years ago, we have since expanded to 7 locations in 4 continents and our products, systems and consultancy services are trusted by major infrastructure organisations operating in several critical industries.
Working alongside Product Owners, this role involves first-class team facilitation including planning, monitoring, supporting, reporting and communication to achieve successful software development and implementations within time and budget.
The Scrum Master is responsible for ensuring the project is working smoothly and every team member has the tools and information they require to get their work done efficiently and on time.
- Guide and coordinate the identification, definition and management of agile deliveries (full lifecycle) to meet business opportunities within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and scope
- Own, advocate, and teach agile values and principles, ensuring that your team is always following the agreed agile framework/methodology and is looking for opportunities to continuously improve
- Orchestrate and facilitate team events/ceremonies and decision-making processes in order to ensure regular inspection and proper use of adaptation processes.
- Ensure that your team hold themselves to account against their working definitions and agreements
- Establish processes to manage scope, risks and issues, workstream dependencies and constraints, within single and across multiple deliveries
Experience and Work Achievements:
- 3yrs+ Scrum Master experience in any well-known software environment or within a development team that was diligently applying Agile principles, practices and theory
- A track record in creating a customer centric culture that delivers results
- A strong ability to engage others across the organisation
- To be a Certified ScrumMaster or equivalent
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc
Ovarro recognise the need for a diverse workforce and we are committed to equal opportunities in employment.
Ovarro employees and candidates who apply to work at Ovarro will be treated fairly and valued equally. All job requirements fit the needs of the business and those who work in it, regardless of age, disability, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation, domestic circumstances, social and employment status, HIV status, gender reassignment, political affiliation or trade union membership.
Additional Keywords: Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Scrum Team Lead, Lead Application Developer, Certified ScrumMaster, Development Team Lead, Software Development Manager.
- On-site parking
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension
- Employee discounts
Reference ID: VN138
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Scrum Master: 3 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19