The role of 2nd Line Engineer is to resolve incidents assigned to the onsite team via the Service Desk Tool. The individual takes responsibility for managing the volume of their queues with the Service Desk Tool and fulfils incidents and requests within the commitments on the Customer Support Agreement (SLAs, KPIs)
We have a unique opportunity to join a team of IT professionals working for a country wide tyre fitting company.
You’ll be an experienced and accomplished 2nd Line IT Engineer, with excellent analysis and problem-solving skills and the ability to take ownership of tickets from logging to resolution. You’ll need to be personable with the ability to deliver outstanding customer service to our clients at all times.
- Delivery of high quality support on a range of IT technical incidents and problems to office users (including senior staff), stores and showrooms plus logistic offices
- Responding appropriately to, and effectively resolving, user incidents, queries or complaints via local or other communications channels like phone, email and Internet
- ‘Hands on’ problem solving approach; solving problems within strict SLA timeframes
- Work on cases either on-site or remotely via phone, email and Internet
- Take ownership of incidents assigned to you and manage them through to resolution.
- Microsoft-based Operating Systems, with an emphasis on Windows 10 and MS Server 2012 and 2016
- AD and Exchange
- Samsung mobile devices
- Stock and asset management
- Excellent technical ability in one or more key virtual team areas
- Able to prioritise under pressure and work to deadlines
- Excellent Decision making, judgement, planning and organisation skills
- Flexible, calm and approachable, ‘can do’ attitude
- Solid customer relations skills to understand client/client representatives concerns and requirements
- Ability to work well within team, supporting other team members
- PC hardware and software set-up and configuration, and TCP/IP networking skills