Qlik Sense Developer
Barclays are hiring a driven Qlik Sense Developer within Risk, Finance and Treasury. If this sounds of interest, please read on!
What will you be doing?
What we’re looking for:
- Develop Qlik Sense self-serve dashboards primarily for Treasury Liquidity, including modelling of source data, designing/developing and testing scripts, interpreting business requirements, performing system administration
- Be an authority on Qlik Sense api integration strategy and architecture
- Actively participate in, or organise as needed, meetings to gather requirements, plan solutions with working groups of users and IT
- Follow Agile and DevOps principles
- Stakeholder management and communication.
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Must be able to hold discussions at technical and business levels
- Decision making and problem solving
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Experience in developing Qlik Sense apps
- Experience in maximising the value from the Qlik Sense apis
- Experience in sourcing data from disparate systems with a good understanding of their Data Models and ETL procedures
- Hands-on professional with knowledge of scripting, data source integration and GUI development
- Experience in developing QlikView apps
- Experience in developing / architecting BI Solutions in the banking sector
- Knowledge of Treasury and in particular Liquidity would be preferred
Where will you be working?
Barclays Northampton is an operation of vast scale, with a huge influence and impact on the financial services industry and on the lives of millions of British people. Here, we process 18 million transactions worth more than £700 million every day. This couldn’t be possible without the collaboration between all our teams – from tech, marketing, functions, and operations – and the global partnerships our Northampton colleagues have. Our environmentally friendly office is within 5 minutes of the local town, easily accessible from the M1, and we run frequent shuttlebuses to and from Northampton train station.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.