Field Service Engineer -Dudley/Birmingham
Working for UK’s leading coffee brand, you will take responsibility for our Costa Express machines, carrying out repairs and maintenance to keep our equipment trading to the highest possible standards. You will have the chance to make a difference every day and take pride in supporting our valued partners. We offer market leading training to develop you, teach new skills and immerse you in the Costa way.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers great coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth potential.
Here at Costa Express we have over 10,000 machines worldwide. Through our world leading innovation, we have revolutionised the coffee-on-the-go market. We aim to be trend setters, who exceed customer expectations. In a fun and friendly environment, our DNA is to challenge ourselves and be passionate about our legacy
A bit about the role...
Working as part of a dedicated field service team, you’ll have accountability of the Costa Express equipment in your region, carrying out a range of repair and preventative maintenance work. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Attend sites within an agreed SLA & complete Brand Standards checks
- Diagnose faults, repair or replace equipment to Brand guidelines
- Follow all documented processes to optimise machine reliability
- Effective communication of issues, problems or solutions through escalation points
- Adherence to Warranty and Returns procedures
- Demonstrate first class customer service, driving warmth and loyalty in our partnerships
A bit about you…
To succeed with us here at Costa Express, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would look for the following:
- Determination to keep our equipment operating as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Ability to prioritise your workload in an organised and agile manner
- Excellent planning and diary management skills
- A natural problem solver, energised by curiosity, learning and continuous improvement
- A real passion for customer satisfaction, and not settling for less than the best
- Experience of testing and repairing service equipment
- Basic electrical engineering and able to handle and work with a variety of different tools
It’s very important to us here at Costa Express that you receive the best possible training. Investing in our Field Service Engineers training is critical to our growth, both in in the UK and globally. We have a world class academy which delivers a 6 month program that showcases all of our fleet and immerses you in our Brand. Over your first 6 weeks, you will join our Technical Trainers and receive in depth training from calibrating our coffee, steaming the milk to diagnosing a fault and fully servicing our machines. You will be supported by our champions in the field and have a great digital platform with easy access to learn more. Over the 6 months you will have received all your modular training, be able to read our technical drawings, attend an industry standard forecourt training, Electrical Safety Training and of course our bespoke Health Safety Food & Wellbeing Training.
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career. To get you started we will offer a salary of £28,000 along with a Costa Express van for your region. But that’s not all, we offer a full benefits package:
Location / Travel:
- Flexibility in role – we are happy to consider job share/part time working
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Staff discount
- 25 days Holidays
This role will work across the following postcodes DY1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 B62,64,65,60
At Costa Express we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.