We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Retail Industrial Engineer to join our Central Operations team. Our team are responsible for allocating hours to our stores to ensure they are operationally sound and business ready.
Your role in this team will be pivotal to ensure that our operating model is fit for purpose, allowing our retail teams to deliver robust and efficient processes along with our renowned customer service.
In return, New Look will offer you a great induction, with excellent training and career development. You will have the opportunity to be involved in business changing projects, collaborating with various stakeholder and departments. You will act as a vital link between our support centres and our team on the ground.
You will be encouraged to always think customer, to ensure change starts with you and we are all playing to win.
Below are some of the elements you will be resposbile for:
You will have:
- Accurately measure and review of all the required tasks in our retail stores through various work study techniques
- Identify, engage and lead projects that will change how we operate our stores
- Provide accurate analysis on proposed changes with projected cost benefits
- Work with stakeholders to drive change and make a difference communicating to all levels across the business
- Communicate through SOPs and training the best way to do things
- Strong analytical abilities
- Identify cost saving opportunities
- Experience in project initiation and governance
- A work time practitioner with Tectime / Timedex capability
- Planning: Adept at volumetric, space, design and resource planning
- Risk Analysis
- An interest in people and an understanding of their needs and capabilities
- High level of PC knowledge, Excel & Word, Business Objects, PowerPoint and Project
- The capability to perform under pressure and work to deadlines
- Be reactive and prioritise workload
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to communicate on all levels, good influencing skills
- Able to train and perform processes
- Time management and IMS certification