We are looking for a flexible, proactive, team player to join us, as a Mobile Plumbing Engineer. This is a permanent role, working full time, at 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary relevant to the skills and competencies of the relevant candidate.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- Carry out planned preventable maintenance (PPM) on plumbing and hot water; plant and equipment in accordance with the PPM programme.
- Respond in a timely manner to breakdown requests.
- Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings
- Assist with installation works involved in minor upgrading and adaptation works.
- Work in accordance with Work Instructions, Safe Working Practices and Method Statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an accurate timely manner
- Safely operate all types of access equipment, hand and power tools in accordance with health & safety and manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Ensure the correct use of personal protective equipment and adherence to health & safety and infection control procedures.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
- Previously worked within a maintenance environment, ideally Healthcare or Education.
- At least 2 years’ experience within a maintenance environment.
- Experience working on commercial plumbing and plant.
- Plumbing Qualification
Desirable Experience and Skills
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
- Experience in water hygiene/legionella management activities
- Good understanding of Compliance and the importance of working safely
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Owing to the Covid19 outbreak, ENGIE have been making some adjustments to support you through your candidate journey while keeping you as safe as possible.
All interviews will take place online via video chat or over the phone (platform alteration will be made accordingly ) and we are making sizable provisions in order to support those who can work from home. In the instances where it is absolutely necessary to visit the site and for key workers, all social distancing measures will be strictly observed.
Our dedicated recruitment team is committed to making your job application as stress-free as possible during this time of unprecedented instability, so we encourage you to contact us with any queries you have about the future of your career here at ENGIE.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
: Engineering / Projects
: Europe-England-West Midlands-Birmingham
: ENGIE Cofely UK
Nature of Responsibility
: Advanced operational / administrative role
: Apr 17, 2020, 3:43:16 PM