Critical Mission Solutions
Your mission is our mission.
We're invested in you and your success. Everything we do - whether Aerospace, Defense, Intelligence, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Nuclear, Automotive, or Telecommunications - is more than just a project. It's our challenge as human beings, too. That's why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
It's our promise to challenge the status quo as we redefine how to solve the world's greatest challenges, and transform big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed –today and into tomorrow.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. Providing a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, and construction – and program - management. Our 77,000+ employees in 400+ locations around the world serve a broad range of companies and organisations including industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies.
During our 125 years in the UK, we have been involved in some of the biggest and most challenging projects, delivering innovative and sustainable solutions to the country’s most critical issues, from access to clean air and safe water, civil and national security and safeguarding mobility.
That’s because Jacobs is much more than just a traditional engineering company.
Ranked No. 1 by Fortune’s 2019 World's Most Admired Companies…
Source - http://fortune.com/worlds-most-admired-companies/list/filtered?industry=Engineering, Construction&sortBy=industry-rank
Business Unit Description:
Delivering safe, innovative approaches to managing high-risk, technically complex projects – from management and operations to innovative clean-up and environmental remediation. Jacobs ATN-I provides a complete suite of services and specialized expertise for an array of facility and infrastructure types that aim to optimise our clients’ investments and meet the needs of multiple stakeholders.
Management of work packages/systems and support to the BEP JV Management Team in the successful delivery of the BEP project for the client.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- To co-ordinate the delivery of multi-discipline work packages including engineering design, procurement, construction and commissioning activities for Plant Areas or Systems through all phases of the project,
- To assume ‘cradle to grave’ accountability for a work package, ensuring all changes are identified and managed, and configuration control is maintained,
- To lead the package team to ensure key project milestones are met in accordance with timescale, budget and quality targets,
- To inform and assist Project Management in identifying resources required to deliver the work scope, ensuring resource levels are sufficient, realistic and achievable,
- To act as key contact for and manage interfaces with external suppliers and design houses engaged on the packages, according to contract.
- Experience of managing packages of work on EPC projects or similar,
- Proven track record of successfully working on NEC3 projects,
- Qualification in Project Management preferable,
- Experience and demonstrated abilities of working as part of a collaborative team, in a multi-discipline environment.
- Experience in Mechanical and EC&I services.
- Experience within nuclear sector
- Hold a minimum HND or equivalent.
- Ideally will hold a Degree, with a minimum 5 years’ experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Understanding of planning software such as Primavera P6 an advantage
The candidate should be capable of achieving the Sellafield Baseline Personnel Security Standard as a minimum.
At Jacobs we see safety differently - we strive to go ‘BeyondZero’ by putting the health, safety and well-being of our employees first in everything we do.
We are committed to equality across our business and we work with external organisations such as STEM, WISE (Women in Science & Engineering) and Stonewall. We are also Disability Confident Committed; therefore, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a vacancy.
We encourage applications from candidates looking for flexible working or reduced hours’ contracts.
When you join Jacobs you will have access to a wide range of Global Networks, centred on inclusion and diversity which is the foundation of our business and at the centre of our values.
To find out more about our networks, please visit our website; www.jacobs.com
Successful candidates will be asked to complete a Baseline Personnel Security Standard Pre-Employment check and will be required to undergo various checks including: Identity, Right to Work; Employment/Education History and Criminal Record. If you are unable to meet this and any associated criteria, then your employment may be delayed or rejected.
JACOBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.