DEE-Ltd has an immediate vacancy for a CATIA CAD Engineer sepcialising in Suspension development.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a professional engineering company that offers a great working environment to deliver excellent customer service. To apply for this role you will be hard-working, passionate and reliable. In return the job offers a great basic salary and earning potential.
As CAD Engineer (CATIA) your responsibilities will include:
- Working in CATIA to develop suspension systems and associated components from concept through to volume production
- Generating kinematic models to demonstrate vehicle dynamics.
- Develop novel solutions to engineering requirements for a range of projects and systems.
- Working with internal departments and suppliers to provide engineering design and problem solving activities to support internal and customer projects
- Generating detail drawings and associated data to support component manufacture
- Creation and management of supporting engineering documentation
- Engineering change control management
- Development of hand calculations and spreadsheets to support product development
- Travel between customer sites and suppliers within the UK and Europe
Candidates will have excellent CATIA skills with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an automotive development. This position requires a dynamic individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who is self-motivated and able to work as part of an integrated team. They will be passionate, enthusiastic, confident and personable with the ability to deliver to high standard under critical time restraints.
Successful candidates will receive a highly competitive starting salary with opportunity for professional development and a range of benefits that will include the following:
- Basic salary of between £30,000 and £40,000 depending on experience (Overtime potential)
- 40 Hours working week
- 24 days annual paid leave (increasing with service)
- Excellent CATIA CAD skills including kinematics module
- Minimum 5 years automotive engineering experience.
- Strong engineering problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic, confident and personable
- Excellent numeracy skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work with people at all levels
- Excellent MS Office skills including Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Able to work independently or as part of an integrated team
- Full driving license
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly and professional team, with a passion to deliver excellent engineering solutions then we would welcome the chance to discuss this opportunity with you.
CVs should be submitted to email@example.com Please quote Reference CADENG