Our client is an innovative engineering company serving the Oil & Gas market in the UK and Overseas based in Norwich.
We are recruiting on their behalf for a Process Engineer to be responsible for the process design of a minimum facility conductor supported platform.
Duties will include:
- Producing P&IDs, schedules, specifications, lists, calculations, reports, philosophies & datasheets.
- Checking drawings, calculations and documents.
- Designing systems and products for topside process facilities.
- Creating and responding to technical queries
- Carrying out site surveys, both on and offshore in the UK and overseas.
- Providing technical input during pricing and detailed engineering of projects
- Preparing construction work packs and certification documentation
- Technical decision making associated with any given scope of work
- Communicating with clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Writing reports and giving presentations to external parties.
- Producing design risk assessments and be experienced with all relevant HSE legislation.
- Co-ordinating process third party support.
- Support Factory Acceptance Tests, Site Integration Tests, installation and commissioning activities.
- Supporting the procurement department in answering technical queries and the raising of commercial enquires
You will be qualified to a minimum level of HNC/D in Process/Chemical Engineering and will have strong experience of topside process design on both green & brownfield Oil & Gas projects.
This is a 2-month contract role, potentially running on for longer with work on the commissioning scopes.
For more information, and a full job description, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you.