Our client based in the Greater Dungannon Area, are currently seeking an electrician to join the team
This is a great opportunity to join a leading edge company who manufacture, install and commission electrical control systems worldwide.
The Role requires the candidate to:
- Install and test electrical control systems to a high standard on a wide range of plant and equipment in industrial environments such as Quarry Plant, Food Processing Plants, and Water & Waste Water Treatment Works.
- Carry out maintenance and fault-finding services on electrical control systems.
- Carry out control panel modifications to electrical control systems on client sites.
- Time served electrician / electrical engineer qualified to 17thor 18th edition IEE wiring regulations with minimum of 5 years post apprenticeship experience.
- Willing to travel throughout UK, Ireland and abroad as and when required.
- Ability to understand and interpret electrical schematics.
- Ability to manage workload on a day to day basis and work independently using their own initiative with minimum supervision as and when required.
- Attractive salary. Negotiable depending on experience.
- On and off the job training depending on skills and qualifications
- Opportunity to work in a wide range of industries
If you meet the criteria and are interested in a new challenge then send across your updated CV and we will be in touch to discuss.
Reference ID: JO11917DH
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £15.00 per hour