Overview of role
Are you a motivated E-Learning Developer with flair, creativity, and strong attention to detail? Are you looking to work for an established, dynamic motor retailer and play a key role in the delivery of our innovative digital learning and development strategy?
If you excel at working within a successful, close-knit team, building strong relationships with key stakeholders, and are passionate about creating engaging e-learning modules, then we are looking for you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an E-Learning Developer to join our L+D team on a 12-month fixed-term contract. As this is remote working role, you’ll need to be proactive and able to work independently. We are open to discussing flexible working patterns.
Duties, Responsibilities & Person Specification
- Support the delivery of the Learning & Development Digital strategy.
- Convert and develop basic/non-interactive/traditional training content into fully interactive, engaging and motivational digital learning.
- Liaise with subject matter experts to design innovative and engaging e-learning modules.
- Work with key business stakeholders to design innovative and fresh e-learning modules
- Use existing content, re-design and create new content using storyboards and creating learning that captures and engages colleagues to successfully meet objectives or learning criteria
- Manage the design life cycle of e-learning and digital learning from conception to live modules
- Monitor and evaluate feedback/effectiveness of all digital training
- Support the HR functions and talent resourcing team by using e-learning content to both grow and retain talent pool
- Look to try new tools and material to keep learning solutions fresh and exciting
Relevant experience and qualifications required
- Proven influencing skills.
- Ability to engage with key stakeholder across multiple locations.
- Ability to work within a challenging environment adhering to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of leading people through change.
- Proven experience of designing engaging e-learning materials
- Experience of using Articulate Storyline and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Learning Management System capabilities, options and programme creation
Interested in joining us?
As part of our mission to the best motor retailer as judged by you, we believe in offering a collaborative and innovative environment, removed of bias or stereotypes. We want everyone to feel comfortable to be themselves while at work, knowing they will be fully supported in their personal development to be the best they can. In creating an inclusive culture, we respect and celebrate the uniqueness of our colleagues through our #WeAreJMG diversification and inclusion strategy.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including:
- 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays) + your birthday off, if it falls on a working day.
- Company car.
- Annual leave purchase & sale scheme and availability to do 2 days of charity work paid per annum.
- Enhanced Maternity/ Adoption/ Paternity leave options.
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
- Vehicle purchase schemes (across all JMG brands) and preferential parts, service and labour rates.
- Employee care helpline.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £25,000.00-£32,500.00 per year
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings