- Exciting opportunity to join high performing team.
- Global company in the capital equipment / machinery sector.
- Innovative, market leading technology.
- Permanent full-time opportunity - based in East Harling, UK.
Wyma Solutions is a global leader in the design, manufacture and supply of post-harvest vegetable solutions. We are continuing a positive period of growth and development in our key markets of Europe, the United Kingdom, North America and Australasia.
Your next opportunity:
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, driven and hungry technical sales professional to work in an agile company with market leading products. Working alongside an existing Senior Territory Manager in our UK business, this role with be responsible growing sales revenue in the United Kingdom and Scandinavia primarily.
Your key responsibilities:
- To manage specific territories (and/or customers) assigned to you, with the objective of achieving & exceeding agreed contracted sales budgets, by adhering to agreed sales processes and systems.
- To work closely with the technical sales support team of layout engineers and project managers to develop the best possible solution for new and existing customers.
- To know your customers and target market(s) intimately and provide regular market, competitor, and customer feedback to the business to ensure the company is providing appropriate customer value and living up to its brand promise.
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have a professional engineering or sales management qualification. A bachelor’s degree or higher qualification is preferred, but not essential for a candidate who demonstrates the right credentials.
- Have a proven and consistent sales track in complex machinery sales, consultative selling skills.
- Have a strong work ethic, be highly responsive, with a high ownership of customer satisfaction. A positive attitude.
- Have experience with sales process management & consultative selling – ideally in the capital equipment, machinery and/or food processing industry.
- Be able to discuss sales projects with all layers of a customer hierarchy.
- Be flexible, dynamic, open to change and variety in the workplace.
- Have strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel in particular).
- Have an excellent standard of written and verbal English. Additional EU language skills are an advantage, but not essential.
- Have an ability to travel both nationally and internationally, during peak season up to 50% of your time.
What will make you stand out is your passion to deliver successful outcomes for customers, your personal energy and organisational skills.
We value our staff and provide a fun and flexible workplace. The successful applicant will receive a competitive remuneration package, including a company car, a laptop & smartphone, a generous and unlimited sales commission package and a medical insurance package.
To apply please provide a cover letter and CV in English.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
- Company Car
- Company Pension
- Flexible Schedule
- On-site Parking
- Private Dental Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Work From Home
- Territory or Sales Management: 3 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19