Purpose of Role: To service, repair and install Dental equipment
Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivery, installation and validation of new equipment
- Carrying out scheduled maintenance as required
- Attending breakdowns and resolving to completion of repair
- The ability to fault find and diagnose problems
- Accurate recording of data to complete reports both internally and to customers
- Carrying out work within contract guidelines or advising customer if any additional costs incurred
- Completion of job related paperwork and efficiently and professionally
- Managing your own spare parts van stock levels.
- Providing technical assistance to customers, office staff and fellow engineers
- Assisting customers with advice in all areas of engineering, equipment performance and regulatory compliance
- Promotion of equipment sales and contract consolidation options available to the customer
Standard Company Requirements
- To comply with all Health and Safety requirements as outlined by the Health and Safety Executive and business.
- To participate in all relevant quality programs and assist as required in quality initiatives.
- To ensure PPE issued by the business is worn in accordance with Health & Safety legislation.
- Training is undertaken as recommended by your manager.
- Carry out any other reasonable request as requested by your manager.
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work with minimal supervision (once trained)
· Time management skills
· Professional and positive can-do work ethic
· Excellent communication and teamworking skills
· Confident in building and maintaining good customer relations
Previous dental experience preferred
Field engineer experience
Working as part of a team
Electrical qualification or similar preferred
5 GCSE’s or equivalent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent