Junior Mechanical Engineer – Permanent – Full Time – £25,000-£27,000 per annum
We are recruiting for a Junior Mechanical Engineer to provide day‐to‐day factory maintenance support on behalf of our client based in near Banham. This is a food production company which produce desserts.
Working hours are day shifts only Monday to Friday between 6am – 6pm.
Main duties include:
Key requirements include:
- Start of shift safety checks
- Setup Production lines & changeovers
- Provide cover for line minding and line operation
- Respond to breakdowns in factory
- Line minding/equipment operation where required
- Promote Best Practice in the use of equipment
- Complete recording systems in place
- Support the day‐to‐day maintenance of the site
- Carry out equipment and factory inspections
- Undertake scheduled planned preventative maintenance within the factory
- Undertake repairs as instructed
- Complete and maintain records of inspections, maintenance &repairs
- Sign off and handing back of equipment after maintenance
- Good verbal, written and numerical skills
- Fluency of English language (verbal and written)
- Ability to complete required standard of work
- Machine minder and maintenance experience
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or call 01379 642276 and ask for Emily King
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.