Do you want to work in a relaxed atmosphere, with no shirt and tie, training materials provided and earn a commission to boost your earnings?
Based in Tunbridge Wells, a Fantastic Technologies company who are a fast growing IT support provider and are part of the larger Group which covers Telecoms services, and data/mobile services.
We are recruiting for a 2nd Line Technician to expand their team and are looking for an individual with a good work ethic, someone not scared of doing an extra hour to complete a job or go the extra mile for a customer, but also someone who can have a laugh as they have a great office atmosphere. Site visits will also be part of the job so the ability to deal with customers is a must have.
In general first line deal with most of the daily issues but there will be some cross over, and you can expect to be configuring switches, routers and firewalls, and working with Windows Servers, Exchange and Office 365. We also have our own hosted environment so VMware and RDS will be a regular part of your week.
- Experience of providing IT Support and strong customer service
- Capable of working well under pressure
- Flexible and demonstrate a desire to learn
- Knowledge of Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7-10, Microsoft Server 2012-16
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products/Office 365
- Practical knowledge and experience in troubleshooting strategies
- Experience in support of hardware, printers, desktops and servers
- Knowledge of Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- Networking knowledge regarding WAN, LAN, VLAN, VPN, WLAN, layer 2/3 switching, Firewalls and routers
- Understanding of Mac's
- Company polo's, jumpers and work trousers provided - No shirt and tie!
- Commission paid on sales generated from visits and support calls
- Monthly helpdesk bonus scheme
- Pluralsight training account provided
- Company vehicles provided for site visits
- PS4 provided for lunch breaks
The salary range for this position is up to £26,000, plus commission and incentives and Workplace pension. 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
Eason Group Limited is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and promote equality across our business. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
All personal information will be automatically destroyed 6 months after submission.