South Coast – Hampshire
Dependant on experience
4-9 years typically
Our client is seeking an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer to liaise, develop and review design solutions with colleagues, contractors, clients and consultants.
The role is extremely varied and is ideal for an engineer with 4-9 years’ experience looking for a fresh challenge.
You will be working and designing projects within residential, commercial, educational, heritage and various other sectors.
The successful candidate will be:
- Developing 2D / 3D CAD layouts and visuals
- Assisting with full Building Services Design requirements such as: Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning / Cooling, Domestic Services,
- HNC / HND / Degree level Mechanical Engineering or Building Services
- Have 4 years of mechanical design experience (minimum)
- Experience with AutoCAD, Hevacomp, Revit, IES (Desirable)
- Proven track record of the design of building services within either a contracting or consultancy environment.
If you think you are suitable then we would love to hear from you! Apply now for your CV to be sent to the recruitment manager or alternatively call 01489874987.