Enjoy a good night's sleep after supporting a great day's service
With over 30 years' experience and a genuine passion for sleep, we're Britain's leading bed specialist, providing customers with everything they need for a great night's sleep.
We believe passionately in training and development and invest in our teams with comprehensive induction programmes and continuous learning. There are also great opportunities to progress your career with us.
We're passionate and talented individuals, but we also like to have fun. At Dreams you feel trusted and valued. That's what makes us different. It's how we work as One Team.
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Senior IT Helpdesk Support Engineer to work in a fun office environment based at our Bedquarters in High Wycombe.
You'll provide 1st and 2nd line support as a senior member of the team, managing queries across our 202 Stores, 11 Distribution sites, and our Bedquarters offices in Loudwater, High Wycombe.
You will be joining a small but perfectly formed IT Support team, who believe in delivering the best service to the business, and celebrating our successes!
- Supporting the Head Office and Stores with daily queries
- Using ticketing tools for tracking, prioritising and solving IT issues
- Providing technical assistance and training to all internal users
- Analyse user needs and recommend appropriate hardware and software
- Builds and rebuild of PCs and hardware
- Experience of diagnosing IT issues and performing first-time fixes
- Managing through software issues on the Microsoft platform
- Experience of working to Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
- Mentoring junior team members
- Experience of being office based and supporting a network of multi-sites
- Knowledge of networking infrastructures
- Experience of building PCs/ hardware
- Excellent communication skills and a confident personality
- use of jargon for end users
- Excellent documentation skills
The salary and benefits package is competitive:
- Mac Os
- Net helpdesk
- A great working environment
- Onsite gym
- Free Parking
- Break out areas to relax
- Business casual dress
- Discount on products
- Highly competitive Annual bonus