At Tata Technologies we make product development dreams a reality by designing, engineering and validating the products of tomorrow for the world’s leading manufacturers. Due to our continued growth we are now recruiting for a Software Developer to be based at our office in Warwick.
Our Connected Enterprise IT (CEIT) Department leverages extensive manufacturing know-how for enlightened enterprise systems. Our deep industry experience allows us to drastically reduce process time and effectively streamline business flows for any organization. Our world-class consultants enable organizations to realize the power of the integrated enterprise by providing superior consulting and implementation services.
Your role will be responsible for developing software and applications for our customer projects. Using various software tools you will take a requirement and design against our customers specification. Tata Technologies are looking to expand their connected enterprise department, who develop systems for the manufacturing sector, and this is a great opportunity to step into a development position and gain exposure to the manufacturing sector.
Area of Responsibility
- Developing new, and improving existing, computer-based technologies, systems, and solutions.
- Working with computer programmers, information technology professionals to solve problems and create products.
- Designing and engineering operating systems, software, hardware, databases, networks and communications.
- Researching information transfer and computation theory.
- Taking an analytical approach and problem solving abilities.
- Liaise with internal and external teams to gather requirements and update on project status
Knowledge / Experience
- Holds at least a 2:1 honours degree in Computer Science or IT related degree
- Proficient in object-oriented programming(OOPS concept) in C# or core Java/J2EE.
- Knowledge of SQL databases
- Basic Knowledge about OS (Unix, windows etc) and networking
If you are passionate about bringing innovation to the projects you work on and want to join a global company, then this is the place for you.
Make it real. Make it Better™.
Tata Technologies would like to thank all applicants for their interest, each application will be reviewed against the set criteria for the role. We would like to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days following the closing date it will mean that unfortunately your application has not been successful. We will however retain your details for any suitable future opportunities.