Eden Brown are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work for a global facilities organisation, you would be offered the role on an on-going contract position with a possibility of this becoming permanent .
Hours of Work : Monday - Friday, 08:00 to 16:30
you will be required to:
carry out planned preventative maintenance, remedial works, reactive repairs, general upkeep/grounds maintenance of site and manage sub-contractors.
1. Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices.
2. Identify any defects found to Line Manager and provide parts list and estimated timescale to carry out remedial works.
3. Carry out reactive repairs as instructed by the Contract Support team.
4. Maintain the professional image of Managed Services at all times.
5. Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all Managed Services employees and clients' representatives.
6. Ensure the provision of a Safe & Healthy working environment.
7. Manage and monitor sub-contractors ensuring all QHSE processes are adhered to.
If you are interested in this role please get in contact with myself:
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.