Process Engineer- reporting to CSO Manager
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
Experience & Skills
We are looking to hire a Process Engineer to join our newly vacant position in the team. It is a business critical role with a significant amount of exposure for a great critical thinker who can work on their own and as a part of a larger team.
Process Engineer Roles and Responsibilities:
OGI SPOC Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review, identify, prioritise, lead and execute projects for the CSO department aimed at simplification/automation of key processes post TSA exit. (e.g. invoice with delivery)
- Redesign critical processes in line with proven supply chain capabilities (e.g. Lean methodology) eliminating non value adding elements to ultimately reduce lead time and increase productivity.
- Evaluate all areas of responsibilities of the CSO department and make recommendations for potential cost effective outsourcing aimed at improving customer service (e.g. SMS updates for dunning/delivery etc.)
- Responsible for loading Promotional data into SAP and acting as a SPOC for issues related to Customer, Price and Product data.
- Responsible for ensuring product master data are correctly loaded into SAP. Working closely with Business teams to ensure smooth and efficient processing of customer orders can occur; the role will require one day per week travel to Brooklands.
- Lead local project work and simplification & manage Global project work within team, including SAP releases twice a year.
- Collaboration with Business teams to develop and run to service level agreements and to ensure all information is received/ delivered in a timely manner. Ensure that SNO transactions meet regulatory requirements, support completion of CSA’s annually Provision of reports and analysis to other teams to aid simplification, problem solving and resolution of outages. Member of European networks to promote reapplication Resolution of daily issues and root causing longer term problems. Close collaboration with central master data team in Warsaw who execute the majority of Product, Customer and Price uploads.
- Leadership - The SPOC will be required to work closely with central team in Warsaw. Often the SPOC will not be responsible for the execution so strong leadership and influencing skills are essential. Leadership will also be required to define and improve processes involved in promotion setup.
- Mastery - high degree of computer literacy needed so that mastery can be acquired in the ordering systems; SAP, ORDER, PWT. This will be needed both to complete core set up work and to interrogate the systems to understand the exact status when troubleshooting in this very complex business environment.
- Collaboration - It is essential to be able to develop strong working relationships internally within the Bournemouth site and externally with the central team in Warsaw. This will be both to resolve immediate issues and to work with them on a longer term basis to improve processes and ensure correct set up of business changes.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
Excellent analytical skills to be able to process and understand large amount of data quickly
Previous SAP knowledge
Management experience, including the ability to communicate with team on various levels
Ability to use own initiative to troubleshoot and problem solve
Previous experience working with remote teams
- Operates with Discipline - Given the complex and varied nature of the Wella business you will have the ability to manage and control a high number of priorities and to be rigorous with planning of work and follow through of commitments.
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive salary, room to grow as well as make a significant impact on the business unit.