An excellent opportunity for talented and ambitious Systems Administrator's with Windows Server experience.
What's on offer?
- Up to £28k base salary plus excellent on call rates - On call rates are some of the best in Belfast making this opportunity particularly lucrative
- Excellent training and development opportunities - Company has a reputation for developing highly talented teams, an excellent place to further your career
- First class on-boarding and training processes - You won't be threw in at the deep end and left to your own devices
- Flexible working - Maintain that work life balance with a flexible 37.5 hour working week
- Project work available - Keep your day fresh by contributing to exciting projects not just support
- Fast track into management - Successful candidates will be trained to become a duty manager following a successful probation
What do I need?
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role or Windows Server Administration experience
- Experience in the administration, configuration and troubleshooting in Microsoft technologies (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Server Administration Windows Server 2012/2016
- Knowledge of VMWare
- Knowledge of Anti-Virus configuration and administration
I'm in what's next?
The company are excited to meet their new team member. With a fast turnaround from submitting an application to interview to appointment if you're in the market to get a new exciting role in a short period of time you're in the right place. Get in touch today by contacting Chris Butler @ RealTime
Education Level Required