As a Senior Automotive Imaging Applications Engineer you will be joining a world class team of customer facing imaging product experts. You will be responsible for providing technical leadership and value to customers who integrate image sensor and system-on-a-chip solutions into their products, including automotive safety systems and automotive viewing applications. You will work closely with imaging partners (ISP, SerDes, etc.) to validate and optimize imaging performance for automotive reference designs, Tier 1 platforms, and module designs. You will also be responsible for supporting the field applications team in product design-in and design-win activities and providing a full set of technical documentation including application notes and data sheets.
The ideal candidate will have a minimal 3-5 years’ experience in applications engineering for camera systems, semiconductor, or image sensor design as follows:
- Knowledge of mixed-signal circuits, semiconductors, or image processing algorithms and digital logic design.
- Direct experience supporting customer hardware is required.
- Candidate must have excellent presentation, communication, and writing skills.
- A self-starter and team player with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, and to work independently with minimal supervision
- Commitment to timely support of internal and external customers, and to follow up on assigned action items.
- Candidate with CCD or CMOS image sensor experience, particularly in camera design is ideal.
- Knowledge of imaging systems, image capture, video standards, image processing, display technologies, or graphics is huge plus.
- Experience with Ethernet protocols for automotive applications
- ISP color pipe tuning
- Familiarity with automotive imaging systems, modules, and safety standards
- Experience with design and debug of discrete component systems
- Experience of imaging analysis tools and scripting languages – e.g. MATLAB, Python
- Passion in imaging and camera technology
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Physics or equivalent is required.
- Graduate Degree in related area is a plus.
GBBR02 Bracknell BU/R&D New Office 2nd & 4th Floor Greenwood House, London Road Bracknell RG12 2AA
Sep 12, 2019, 2:01:02 AM