Our client are a leading construction company who specialise in the design of unique structural and mechanical installation tools for a wide variety of on and offshore construction projects.
They are currently seeking a Temporary Works Engineer (Project Engineer) to join on a permanent basis in their growing Central London team.
Each design is a team effort:
to translate the client requirements into a functional design. You participate in brain-storm sessions, make sketches and hand calculations and elaborate these concepts into detailed calculation models and 3D visualizations.
- A good grasp of engineering in general, with a focus on structural and mechanical design / analysis.
- Experience working within a client-facing role
- A background of having worked with reinforced concrete design.
- A background in offshore engineering would be desirable but not absolutely necessary
- Geotechnical Engineering experience is desirable
- Confident user of modern 3D modelling software is a plus (AutoCAD, Inventor or similar)
- Ability to lead more junior members of the team.
If you’d like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Jonny Court at Skyline Group on either 01489 611 705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org