A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Shopify Developer who will be responsible for creating posts and engaging content across all our social media platforms.
We're looking for someone that can jump straight in and help us launch one of the best automotive ecommerce sites.
The ideal Candidate must have a good understanding of backend and frontend code/developing.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
You'll need to have experience with:
- Developing with Shopify’s Liquid language It would be great if you had experience with:
- Shopify, setting up Shopify stores or experience with maintaining one
- A mobile-first approach
- Good design skills
- Have a good knowledge of best practices, new technologies and trends
- You have a keen interest in ecommerce
Working from in-house designs to create awesome websites
- Learning the latest front-end technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best techniques possible
- Collaborating with other disciplines across engineering, UX, and marketing to help develop front-end solutions to merchant problems
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proactive and driven
- Be able to work under pressure and meet targets
- The ability to flourish in a competitive environment
- Must be flexible and able to work weekends/unsociable hours, due to the nature of the role.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Shopify platform front/back end development and styling.