Carlyon Road Industrial Estate, Atherstone, Warwickshire
Up to £12.50 per hr depending on experience.
Full time, basic hours Monday – Friday 07.30 – 16.30
A full time position with overtime potential; full uniform and boots; regular training; competitive rates of pay.
Strictly no agencies please
To manage a two-person crew and carry out CCTV drainage surveys, drain cleaning, analyse pipe conditions and produce high quality CCTV drainage reports using state-of-the-art surveying equipment. Applicants must be able to liaise directly with customers and contracts manager to discuss findings, organise daily tasks and ensure jetting unit is fully equipped for each job plus proactively solve on-site queries/issues.
On occasion, the applicant may be required to enter confined spaces and work closely with sewage. Flexibility is key as the applicant will be working on planned and reactive blockages throughout the Midlands as well as nationwide.
The ideal applicant must be a good team worker, hardworking, polite, presentable and enthusiastic and must have previous drainage experience, as well as be willing to work some overtime, night shifts and weekends where necessary.
- A City and Guilds OS20X or OS19X is required for the Engineer’s position; experience is an advantage although not essential for both roles.
- An up to date CSCS card and a high-pressure water jetting certificate
- Confined spaces or NRSWA qualification
- A full driving license is essential. Own transport is imperative.
- Please note: full in-house training can be giving to the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from under-represented areas of the community.
Submit CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org