Ovarro is a market-leading provider of remote solutions to monitor and control critical, national infrastructure throughout the world. Our connected technology is always there, always on.
We're looking for a Hardware Engineer to support our Kingfisher range of RTUs.
- Design Support for the Kingfisher range of telemetry units and peripherals
- Liaise with contract manufacturer for any obsolescence or production issues
- Design Support for the bespoke test equipment for the Kingfisher range and peripherals.
- Share knowledge with other engineering teams across the globe
- Digital electronics, specifically micro-processors
- Analog electronics
- Switching power supplies
- Certification (Safety, EMC, CE, RED, UL/CSA. FCC)
- Altium schematic & PCB software
- Embedded software experience an advantage (C,embedded Linux, device drivers)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Deal with others effectively
- Professional approach and be comfortable interacting at all levels with confidence.
- French language skills would be an advantage
Ovarro recognise the need for a diverse workforce and we are committed to equal opportunities in employment.
Ovarro employees and candidates who apply to work at Ovarro will be treated fairly and valued equally. All job requirements fit the needs of the business and those who work in it, regardless of age, disability, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation, domestic circumstances, social and employment status, HIV status, gender reassignment, political affiliation or trade union membership.
Reference ID: VN171
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £45,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Store discounts