Commissioning Solutions Scotland is a forward thinking innovative Company based in Inverness. The Company design and manufacture various types of systems for various industries. We also design and manufacture control panels for a variety of applications. Our engineers are used extensively throughout Scotland to electrically & mechanically commission water treatment works and associated equipment.
- Qualified in Electrical Engineering or experience in system software engineering.
- Min of 2 years relevant experience in PLC Programming in one or all of the following Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, Omron
- Designing, developing, programming and testing PLC systems
- Designing and developing SCADA systems
- Understand 4-20mA control techniques.
- Site experience is very desirable.
- Excellent communication and team skills.
- Confident Client facing skills.
- Full driving license.
All training will be provided to meet our Health & Safety standards and we will also provide additional training to enable you to fulfil your duties. Ideally you must have a clean driving license and be willing to travel throughout Scotland. Excellent rates of pay will be offered based on your experience and expertise. Please forward you’re CV
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,886.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Company Pension
- On-site Parking
- Work From Home
- software development: 3 years (Preferred)