Resourcing Group are currently working with an electrical contractor based in Peterborough, they currently have a requirement for fire alarm engineers to work across East Anglia.
These roles are temporary to permanent positions meaning after an initial 12 week trial the client can offer a permanent contract if the candidate is suited to the company. If needs be a van & fuel card will be supplied or if candidates have there own vehicles a mileage rate will be applied.
The role will involve:
The ideal engineer would have:
- Regular routine servicing, small works and commissioning of various fire alarm systems, emergency lights and fire extinguishers.
- Installation of new systems.
- Completion of service reports and making recommendations.
- A minimum of 3 years Fire Alarm system experience working with Fire Alarms and associated systems.
- Full clean valid driving licence.
- A full understanding of relevant British Standards.
- Familiarity with safe working practices, Health & Safety, and be able to adhere to all our quality policies and procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills and be confident of representing the company in a polite and courteous manor.
- Competent using technology such as laptops, iPhone, and be able to complete online paperwork to a high standard.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prepared to travel when required.
If you feel you are suited to the role, please apply directly. You can also drop an email to email@example.com or call Rory on 0121 212 8980
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.