£32,000.00 - £38,500.00 per annum + plus benefits (Permanent)
Are you a skilled Structural Engineer located near Leicester, looking for a new challenge? Do you want to progress your career alongside innovative, creative and knowledgeable engineers? Then read ahead for more on this fantastic role.
My client is a leading nation-wide multi-disciplinary consultancy and, through organic growth are expanding their numbers across some of their offices across the country. They are currently seeking a Structural Engineer to join their busy team in Leicester.
The Structural Engineer will be working on a diverse workload of Building Structures projects across industry sectors including commercial, residential, leisure, retail, heritage, education and more.
What is on offer for you as the new Structural Engineer:
What you will offer as the new Structural Engineer:
- Salary up to £38,500 per annum
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays and up to an additional 24 days per annum with "Free Fridays"
- Forward thinking company who values their staff's work/life balance
- Genuine career progression
- Diverse range of work
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ Years' experience as a Structural Engineer
- Working towards Chartered Engineer status within ICE or IStructE.
- Experience of working on all types of building structures
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity of working within an established team in a respected and expanding consultancy then speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726127 for more information on this exciting role.