Secure your tomorrow with Unisys:
A great place to learn and grow your career! At Unisys, every associate makes a difference. Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, explore local and global challenges, and solve complex technology issues with creative solutions and diverse teams. You are part of a team that drives change and delivers results on a daily basis. Our success is a direct result of our people.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- IT Concierge Role
- Meet and greet customers
- Assist customers in raising incident in ITSM tool
- Stock and stock room management
- Presentation skills (Required to perform customer induction training and work smart sessions
- Proficiency in MS office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc)
- Effective communicator with all level of stakeholders
- Capable of producing reports on incidents when required
- IT Support knowledge/experience (2+ years)
- Provides follow-up on problems or escalation.
- Insures customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism in actions, demeanour and dress
- Ensures client specific Service Level Agreements are met and incident and request tickets are updated accordingly within the ticketing system
Requires a High School degree and > 1 years of hands-on technical experience
A+ certification - Beneficial
Specific Manufacturers certifications as required. I.e. EMC, Dell, Cisco, Microsoft, Apple, Unisys. COMPTIA, and NETWORKPLUS - Beneficial
Troubleshooting software and hardware problems
Knowledgeable in servers, Microsoft/Linux/Unix applications, network protocol, internetworking, configuration, and possess advanced PC support capability.
Knowledge of client specific internal procedures and service delivery requirements.
Excellent analytical and client communication skills.
Client and/or governmental clearance may be required.