Structural Engineer – £35K- 45K – Norwich
- Will have BEng/MEng Structural Engineering
- Previous experience of managing whole design processes.
- Working history of production of design schemes from draft to full coordinated layouts
- Overcoming obstacles and recommending best fit solutions to clients.
- Experience of business sectors including residential, retail, industrial and commercial.
- Full Driving licence
- Private Medical Insurance for employee and family members
- Holiday 25 days plus Public Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Pension – 4.5% employer contribution
- Annual professional membership fees paid
Please phone Ross on 01242 244 767, or email email@example.com with your CV.
We are an Employment Agency specialising in the placement of contract and permanent staff in construction companies and design engineering consultancies across the UK. For further details please visit our website.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, ie salary, location, job roles to us. We also operate a referral scheme, of which further details can be found on our website.
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Job Start Date:
England, Norfolk, Norwich
"Bentley", "Civil/Structural Engineer", "Concrete Frame", "Masonry", "Masterseries", "Project Structural Engineer", "Robot", "Steel", "Timber", Autocad, Orion, revit, Structural Design Engineer, Structural Engineer, TEDDS, Tekla