- Responsible for design and release of powertrain components and sub systems• Develop and maintain request for quotations with suppliers• Maintain project plans• Support vehicle, component and systems level testing• Create, update and control program specific bill of material• Coordinate FSU, production and all other releasing activities for program specific TCM• Track, control and report program specific expenditure (engineering resource and supplier engineering costs)• Liaise with Homologation team/certification• Manage approval of targets & requirements deviation
- Knowledge of powertrain components• Experience of project management ideally in an automotive environment• Ability to use appropriate engineering development Tools e.g. FMEA, DVP, 8D, etc.• Knowledge of noise vibration harshness attributes• Experience of relevant components, systems, materials and production processes used in the manufacture of the components are ideal• Willing to travel as necessary (including outside Europe)
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Retirement scheme plan
- Individual training measures
- Open, loyal and friendly workplace atmosphere…
Bertrandt as an employer
Many people ask – what is it like to work at Bertrandt?
We can answer that very easily. Most of our projects are carried out by employees with permanent positions at our Bertrandt sites (in our own development centers). In addition, we offer project-related assignments at our customers’ sites and also direct placements.
We are committed to maintaining an open exchange of ideas with our employees, and we individually respond to their career plans and personal situation.
One thing is certain:
it is our employees who are the key to success at Bertrandt. Our services are the result of expertise and experience, personal commitmentand team spirit. Our cooperation is based on the valuesof openness, trust and mutual respect.