The main aim in this role is to ensure that all the Estate Completion infrastructure works are carried out within a pre-set budget. This will enable the release of the company’s bonds and maintenance liabilities for all highways, sewers, Pumping Stations and Public Open spaces in order to obtain public adoption by the respective authority. In addition the role will also over the handover of developments to Management Companies and transfer of any associated assets and responsibilities.
Infrastructure & Open Spaces Adoptions
- Appointment of contractors for all adoptable works, monitor progress and ensure completion of work to agreed Local Authority Standards.
- Site inspections of the condition of infrastructure at end of maintenance period and carry all works required to achieve public adoption.
- Monitor all adoption Section Agreements (Section 38,104,111 & 278 Agreements) ensuring - - Reduction and cancellation of all the associated bonds.
- Liaising with the Local Authority, Bondsman and company Solicitors.
- Resolve all issues arising from completed sites ensuring all titles deeds, maintenance bonds and other legal requirements are complied with to minimise liability to the company.
- Resolve complaints from customers and our members of the public
- Produce estimates, budgets and programmes for all completion works.
- Monitor expenditure to keep within budget allocation to prevent cash flow disruption.
- Update bond records and forecast using SBMS
- Liaise with Technical, Sales and Legal teams to ensure Management Company agreements are in place
- Hold phased handover meetings as development progresses to ensure areas are handed over to Managing Agents
- At closure of the site ensure that all residual areas and liabilities are handed over to the - - -Managing Agents and Estate Management Company to ensure Redrow representatives can retire from these bodies and working with Legal teams ensure any land transfer are completed.
- Maintain an asset data base of all residual land interests held by the Division
- Ensure assets are inspected regularly and maintained as required
Produce Monthly Estate Completions reports and budget forecasts for the Divisional Board