MPA Recruitment are working in partnership with their well established manufacturing client to recruit for a permanent Software Developer in the Dungannon area due to growth and expansion of their business.
The post is Monday - Thursday 8am - 5.30pm & Friday 8am - 2pm
Salary depending on experience.
- A third level degree in an Information Technology or Computer Science related field or equivalent
- Experience in a similar job role desirable
- Must be able to work both independently and part of a team
- Be adaptable to the company's needs
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Developing an in house app relevant to the nature of the company.
- Training users on software
- Reviewing current systems
- Testing systems and software
- Liaising and presenting ideas to management.
MPA Recruitment are proud partners with some of the leading employers in Northern Ireland including IT, Energy, Construction & Engineering, Accountancy and Healthcare. We also enjoy relationships with our clients in placing candidates throughout Europe, the US and the Middle East.
If you require any more information on this role please feel free to send your cv via the link or call 028 8224 2595
Reference ID: SKMAN
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- software engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- c++: 1 year (Preferred)